HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset provides an immersive virtual reality experience and is compatible with Windows Mixed Reality and SteamVR. The dual 2.89" LCD screens feature a 2160 x 2160 resolution per eye, for a total resolution of 4320 x 2160. The headset also has a 90 Hz refresh rate and a 114° field of view. There is interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment, allowing you to adapt with the width of the lenses for a more comfortable viewing experience. The displays also feature full RGB subpixel stripe technology.
- The included motion controllers connect to your headset via Bluetooth and provide six degrees of freedom.
- The controllers also feature a smaller, more ergonomic design compared to the previous Reverb.
- For position tracking, there are two front-facing cameras and two side-facing cameras, as well as internal sensors, so the G2 is able to track more of your arm movements.
- The integrated headphones feature Valve speakers. They sit off the ear by 10mm to provide a more comfortable fit.
- You can increase the cushion size for even weight distribution, resulting in a more comfortable fit.
- The cable is now longer (50 cm), thinner, and lighter, so you have more freedom to move around.
- Get access to thousands of games and VR experiences through the SteamVR app or the Microsoft Store.
In the box:1X HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset.
1X Pair of Reverb Controllers.
1X OCuLink to USB Type-C and DisplayPort Cable (19.69')
1X DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Adapter.
1X Power Adapter.
1X USB Type-C to USB Type-A Adapter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.