MOZA Guru 360 Degree Action Camera Stabilizer
MOZA Guru 360° Camera Stabilizer
Being able to capture stabilized footage can save tons of time and is a vital when you’re livestreaming 360. The Moza Guru 360 is a three-axis stabilized gimbal that works with the older Samsung Gear 360 and 2017 version, the Nikon Keymission 360, Theta S and SC, Dual Kodak PixPro SP360, LG360 Cam, Casio EX-FR200, 360Fly Action Camera, Vuze, Garmin Virb, and more.
- Take your viewers along for the journey because the guru offers a 360 degree Camera user a Tool to stabilize their 360 degree adventure.
- The Guru 360 Degree gimbal design ensures 360 Degree cameras have optimal viewing angles with little to barely any of the gimbal's profile visible in the video.
- The battery lasts 4 hours and can be recharged from the handle.
- stability makes stitching for multiple cameras cleaner and reduces artifacting in 360 Degree video.
- Create a more enjoyable experience by using the Guru 360 degree to correct unwanted movement, rotation, roll, and horizon drift.