Ricoh Theta Z1 360 degree Spherical Camera with dual 1" Sensors
The Ricoh Theta Z1 is the flagship model of the Theta camera series, with Ricoh deploying exceptional optical and image processing technologies, cultivated through years of high-performance Camera development, to pursue its highest resolution and quality to date. The compact main body is equipped with 2 1. 0-Inch back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, enabling approx. 23MP resolution 360-degree still images. It supports a diverse range of shooting modes, such as aperture Priority, allowing users to take high-quality images regardless of the setting: outdoors, nighttime, indoors, tropical beaches or snowy mountain views - nothing is off limits. Moreover, it is possible to shoot considerably smooth and immersive 360-degree videos in 4K (3840x1920 pixels) and 30 frames per second (FPS) thanks to powerful 3-axis rotational stabilization to compensate for rotational shake.
- 23MP resolution 360-degree still images using a large sensor and a new type of lens unit The camera is equipped with 2, 1. 0-Inch back-illuminated CMOS Image Sensor, one of the largest for consumer 360-degree cameras. It incorporates two units that can support about 20M effective pixels, achieving high-resolution 360-degree images equivalent to about 23M still image output pixels. Moreover, it supports the best of ISO6400 high-sensitivity shots, showing its strength in night and dark indoor shots. The lens unit uses Ricoh original tri-fold structure technology, allowing for a slim body of just 24mm despite the large image sensor.
- Renewed the image processing algorithm achieved to get low- and high-sensitivity, low-noise, and high-resolution images. Moreover, dynamic Range (Dry) compensation is automatically made for normal shooting, effectively reducing blown out and pitch-black shadows for outdoor locations with brightness contrast. The camera offers a range of shooting modes, including HDR Rendering, Interval composite shooting that can be Used to record star trails, and multi-bracket shooting that can take continuous shots with up to 19 settings.
- High-quality 4K 360-degree videos using the latest image stabilization technology. The camera has added 3-axis rotational stabilization while shooting videos to show superior image stabilization. This makes it possible to shoot high-resolution, smooth 360-degree videos in 3840 x 1920 pixels, equivalent to 4K size, and 30 FPS (frames per second). aperture-priority automatic exposure (AV), shutter-priority automatic exposure (TV), is sensitivity automatic exposure (is), and manual (M) have also been added to the exposure settings, allowing for more meticulous video settings.
- Superior scalability through updates and plug-ins. Following on from the Ricoh THETA V, The camera uses Qualcomm’s snapdragons and an Android-based operating system. Firmware updates facilitate continuous functional expansions and performance improvements.
- Support for raw File Format, increasing the joy of editing. In addition to the existing Jpeg Format, raw (Adobe DNR) and JPEG files can be saved in the camera. Ricoh THETA stitchery, an application for stitching in Adobe Photoshop light room Classic cc, will be provided free. After processing files recorded as raw, the plug-in can be Used to generate spherical images in which the seams are invisible. Details about Zenith corrections, directional corrections, and stitch distance setting can be freely changed. As with a general SLR camera, users can enjoy professional editing of hues and image quality.