Manage the Migration to USB Type-C
The Cable Matters USB-C to Micro-B Cable is specifically designed to connect a computer or smartphone with a Type-C port to a device with Micro-USB. Connect existing smartphones, tablets, cameras and e-readers with a Micro-USB 2.0 port. Transfer files to a host computer with USB Type-C at the USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps.
Indispensable Legacy Companion
Preserve your investment in current devices equipped with Micro-USB. Connect a USB-DAC audio device, external power bank or other device with a Micro-B USB port.
Tangle Resistant Braided Jacket
The distinctive braided jacket provides added durability and resists tangling.
- USB TYPE C TO MICRO B CABLE connects a computer with a Type-C port to a smartphone, tablet, digital camera or legacy USB peripheral device with the common Micro-USB port; Low-profile and robust Type-C connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection; Type-C USB to Micro-B cable supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
- LEGACY COMPANION for connecting a smartphone with Micro USB to a computer with Thunderbolt 3 such as the 2016 MacBook Pro; Connect a USB DAC such as the Fiio E18 to a phone with USB-C; Connect a PS4 game controller with Micro-USB to a computer with USB-C; Use an existing Micro-USB power bank to charge a phone with USB-C
- BRAIDED JACKET DESIGN provides added durability and a distinctive look and feel; Lightweight cable is easy to handle with a reversible USB Type C connector that plugs and unplugs easily without checking for the connector orientation
- ENGINEERED TO LAST with a reinforced braided jacket, sturdy construction, and USB connectors with molded strain relief for frequent unplugging; Fully shielded USB-C to Micro-USB cable provides superior transmission performance and projects against EMI/RFI noise; Lifetime warranty and product support for this cable provides peace of mind when purchasing
- USB-C COMPATIBILITY with smartphones such as the Google Nexus 5X, 6P, Google Pixel, HTC 10 / Bolt, One Plus 2/3, Moto Z Droid/ Z Force, and ASUS ZenFone 3, Huawei P9 / Honor 8 / Mate 9