The ONE X2 is Insta360's pocket-size spherical VR solution with dual- and single-lens modes. In dual-lens mode, also called 360 Cam Mode, the camera uses both its front and rear lenses to capture immersive 360 5.7K resolution video with automatic internal stitching, and then using the companion iOS/Android app, you can navigate through the shot and select a specific angle and share it directly to social media. Single-lens mode turns this 360 camera into a standard camera that you can capture regular shots with. This mode, also called Steady Cam mode, uses FlowState Stabilization with an advanced scene-detection algorithm to digitally smooth out your shot so it looks more steady.
- 360 Cam Mode: Dual-lens 5.7K 360° video with H.265 encoding
- Steady Cam Mode: Single-lens, standard camera mode with FlowState Stabilization with an advanced scene-detection algorithm
- Natively Waterproof: Waterproof down to 33' without any waterproof housing required
- 360 Audio: Immersive 360° audio with four onboard mics with wind reduction
- Shot-Lab: One-Tap Cinematic Edi§
Also in the app, the Freeze Frame feature will freeze your video at the height of the action with just a tap in the app's speed settings
Shoot time-lapse, and with the Ghost Town feature applied, the app will deliver images without any people in them
The Auto Frame function in the app reframes your 360 shots for you based on your best angles
5.7K at 30/25/24 fps, 4K at 50/30 fps, 3K at 100 fps wide angle (single-lens Steady Cam mode), 2560 x 1440 at 50/30 fps, 1920 x 1440 at 50/30 fps, 1920 x 1080 at 50/30 fps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.